PDA

Zobacz pełną wersję : Problemy z validacją strony i działaniem pod IE

andrzejj9
04-06-2006, 12:01
Witam,

Zrobiłem stronę w Joomla PE i wszystko działało i wyglądało tak, jak powinno, dopóki nie spróbowałem uruchomić jej w Explorerze (pracowałem na nią w Operze).

Okazało się, że po pierwsze jedno menu przesuwa się poza miejsce na nie przeznaczone (jest za nisko), a do tego obrazki w artykułach, które zrobione są w postaci miniaturek hyperlinków, nie otwierają się - tzn. otwiera się nowe okno, ale nic się w nim nie wyświetla.

Nie mam Firefoxa, ale z tego, co mi powiedziano, tam jest podobnie.

Sprawdziłem stronę validatorem (http://validator.w3.org/) i wyświetliło mi 18 błedów. Niektóre z nich wkleję niżej do wglądu.

Moje pytanie brzmi teraz, jak się zabrać za poprawę tych błędów. Niektóre wyraźnie odnoszą się do jakiegoś pliku wskazując odpowiednią linijkę i wyraz, ale nie jest powiedziane, jaki to plik.

Jak mam te błędy poprawić?

Warning Line 23 column 101: cannot generate system identifier for general entity "no_html".

...gi.ovh.org/index2.php?option=com_rss&no_html=1" type="application/rss+xml" />

An entity reference was found in the document, but there is no reference by that name defined. Often this is caused by misspelling the reference name, unencoded ampersands, or by leaving off the trailing semicolon (. The most common cause of this error is unencoded ampersands in URLs as described by the WDG in "Ampersands in URLs".

Entity references start with an ampersand (&) and end with a semicolon (. If you want to use a literal ampersand in your document you must encode it as "&" (even inside URLs!). Be careful to end entity references with a semicolon or your entity reference may get interpreted in connection with the following text. Also keep in mind that named entity references are case-sensitive; &Aelig; and æ are different characters.

If this error appears in some markup generated by PHP's session handling code, this article has explanations and solutions to your problem.

Note that in most documents, errors related to entity references will trigger up to 5 separate messages from the Validator. Usually these will all disappear when the original problem is fixed.

Error Line 23 column 101: general entity "no_html" not defined and no default entity.

...gi.ovh.org/index2.php?option=com_rss&no_html=1" type="application/rss+xml" />

This is usually a cascading error caused by a an undefined entity reference or use of an unencoded ampersand (&) in an URL or body text. See the previous message for further details.

Warning Line 23 column 108: reference not terminated by REFC delimiter.

...org/index2.php?option=com_rss&no_html=1" type="application/rss+xml" />

If you meant to include an entity that starts with "&", then you should terminate it with ";". Another reason for this error message is that you inadvertently created an entity by failing to escape an "&" character just before this text.

Warning Line 23 column 108: reference to external entity in attribute value.

This is generally the sign of an ampersand that was not properly escaped for inclusion in an attribute, in a href for example. You will need to escape all instances of '&' into '&'.

Error Line 23 column 108: reference to entity "no_html" for which no system identifier could be generated.

This is usually a cascading error caused by a an undefined entity reference or use of an unencoded ampersand (&) in an URL or body text. See the previous message for further details.

Info Line 23 column 100: entity was defined here.

...ogi.ovh.org/index2.php?option=com_rss&no_html=1" type="application/rss+xml"..
Error Line 35 column 5: end tag for element "div" which is not open.

</div>

The Validator found an end tag for the above element, but that element is not currently open. This is often caused by a leftover end tag from an element that was removed during editing, or by an implicitly closed element (if you have an error related to an element being used where it is not allowed, this is almost certainly the case). In the latter case this error will disappear as soon as you fix the original problem.

If this error occured in a script section of your document, you should probably read this FAQ entry.

Error Line 41 column 48: there is no attribute "height".

...ign="top"><table width="1000" height="0" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspaci

You have used the attribute named above in your document, but the document type you are using does not support that attribute for this element. This error is often caused by incorrect use of the "Strict" document type with a document that uses frames (e.g. you must use the "Transitional" document type to get the "target" attribute), or by using vendor proprietary extensions such as "marginheight" (this is usually fixed by using CSS to achieve the desired effect instead).

This error may also result if the element itself is not supported in the document type you are using, as an undefined element will have no supported attributes; in this case, see the element-undefined error message for further information.

How to fix: check the spelling and case of the element and attribute, (Remember XHTML is all lower-case) and/or check that they are both allowed in the chosen document type, and/or use CSS instead of this attribute.

Error Line 45 column 156: required attribute "alt" not specified.

...d_left.png" width="28" height="191" /></td>

The attribute given above is required for an element that you've used, but you have omitted it. For instance, in most HTML and XHTML document types the "type" attribute is required on the "script" element and the "alt" attribute is required for the "img" element.

Typical values for type are type="text/css" for <style> and type="text/javascript" for <script>.

Error Line 59 column 175: required attribute "alt" not specified.

...=2)" width="8" height="26" border="0"></div>

Error Line 59 column 181: end tag for "img" omitted, but OMITTAG NO was specified.

...idth="8" height="26" border="0"></div>

You may have neglected to close an element, or perhaps you meant to "self-close" an element, that is, ending it with "/>" instead of ">".

stone
04-06-2006, 20:37
Większość podanyc błędów odnosi się do komponentu i modułu RSS i nie ma zwiazku ze skórką

andrzejj9
04-06-2006, 23:24
Większość podanyc błędów odnosi się do komponentu i modułu RSS i nie ma zwiazku ze skórką

Aha, to już pewna informacja. Wkleję później pozostałe błędy do wglądu.

Podstawowa rzecz, która mnie interesuje, to nawet nie te problemy ze złym wyświetlaniem skórki (to spróbuję rozwiązać w inny sposób), ale z nieotwieraniem się obrazków w formie pop-upa. Z tym chciałbym sobie jakoś poradzić.